Friday, December 12, 2008

First Week after Chemo Cycle 3

Michael was doing pretty good most of the week. His first few days home he was still fatigued. This time he has been trying harder to get up, do things and just move around.

I myself went to the doctor on Tuesday to get some medicine. I have a severe sinus infection. I just wanted to make sure I didn’t have anything I can pass on to Michael.

A few of his side effects when he does get home from Chemo is a headache and he does have a slight cough. Yesterday evening, he started with a different type of cough and headache and was running a slight fever. With this being the low point of Michael’s blood count, the doctor put in back on his antibiotics and cough medicine. With the weather finally getting colder down here, it is just a cold, but hopefully we can catch this before it turns into something bad. We will go back to the doctor next Thursday.

Later this weekend, I will update more on how he is feeling. Again, thanks for all the prayers and support. We couldn’t do this without you.

No comments: