Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Prayer Warriors Needed ~

Prayer Warriors Needed ~

This morning I received my normal little news update email from our local NBC news station with a very interesting title. "I Prayed for God to Give Me a Positive Attitude" A 13-year-old girl in Kaufman County recently learned she has just months to live.

This caught my eye and I had to read. Here is a little girl, right in my back yard needing our help and prayers. She is battling Osteosarcoma which has returned twice. Of course I cried as I read it. I hate seeing another child with this dreaded disease. I searched and search and have come across her caringbridge page. This beautiful little girls needs are help. Please pray for her and her family during this time.

LaurrenSmith

On a lighter side, Michael is doing OK. He is still pretty tired but he is determined to get up and go. He is so ready to get these scans out of the way.

As always, please continue to pray for all our beautiful sarcoma warriors. They all need our extra prayers tonight.

Melodie

No comments: